• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTT:Looking to trade my Batwolf custom shop woodgrain Holbrook's for Frogskins.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I got these from Batwolf about a month ago, he had put brand new warm grey lenses in them and I've litteraly worn them once since I got them. I see myself changing more into a Froggy guy lately so that's what I'm looking for. Let me know what you've got to trade, thanks.

For Frogs I've got

SW polished black 24k
Jupiter Camo
Antifreeze
Blacklight Black
Acid Pink
Koston's
Fire Flora
Matte Black Violet
Smog Torts(on the way)

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
Those are awesome holbrooks! Good luck with a trade deal!!

Those are some awesome brooks. Hope you can get something nice I also am a frog guy

Dang sucks to see you're getting rid of them. Good luck!

It was a tough call to make, my case is busting full and I've become a big fan of frogs of late, and now my wife is into the frogs so I can write off a new pair as something for her to wear. I went with these as a trade first thinking they'd get some action quick, I'm surprised it's gone this long. Traded off my X-Squared's the other night to Jive, from time I posted to time we had the deal nailed down was probably only a hour.

metals are all the rage now haha

Glad to have you in the Frogskins fold, you know it makes sense!

Good luck with the trade.

Mods can shut this down, a deal has been struck.

I will be sending my Woodbrooks, Antifreeze/Jade Radar XL Blades, Atomic Orange/Fire Radar Pitch to OOO and he will be sending me Crystal/Ruby frogs, White/Ruby Frogs, Clear/Violet Frogs and Neon Yellow/Fire Frogs.

This deal went a lot deeper than I thought and I'm more than happy with it and hope he is too.

Thanks

:closed_2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back