• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTT: My Oakley Hatchet Wire - Raw With Ice (Mint, Boxed, Lightweight O-luminium)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

SOLD: Oakley Hatchet Wire - Raw with Ice

Hi all,

Looking to trade my Oakley Hatchet Wire.
They are in mint condition, as I bought them just a short while ago, but I don't think they really suit me, so they have barely been used. The box & paperwork etc is all mint too. Probably quite rare to find these in such good condition these days.
See the pics below. . .

I'm happy to consider most sunglass styles as a trade, and will consider cash either way if trading up or down, depends on the deal. As you all know, I'm in UK, but of course I'm happy to ship overseas.

PM me with offers of trades.

Cheers,
H.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
My mint Hatchets are now listed on Ebay for sale, if anyone is interested.

Free registered shipping to UK buyers - and I am happy to quote for registered shipping overseas too.

Stand out from the crowd of O-Matters. Try some Wires. You never know, you might just like them. :tongue:

i was wondering what the fit on these would be like? i have a larger face... and the X-Squared is barely passable on me...lol

also,price and shipping to 78572 please! thank you

Hi Johnny,
I have a larger face too, and the X-Squared is a little snug on me. Not unbearably tight, but I prefer the extra space that a Juliet provides, so would buy another Juliet over an X-Squared.
The Hatchet is similarly sized to the X-Squared, but has the benefit of the spring-hinge, so it's not tight. It's also much lighter than a Metal, so it's more comfortable all round.
I've got them on Ebay at the moment for NEW PRICE £110 (was £125), as they are in mint condition, as are the box/bag/papers etc. Shipping to USA will probably be about £15 I think. I'm aware that the GBP/USD exchange rate is not in the USA's favour at the moment, so I was thinking Trade initially - but I'll sell if someone wanted to buy them instead.

PM me if interested or wanna trade / do a deal.

Cheers,
H.

These glasses are still available for either sale or trade, everyone. What you got?

I love my hatchets!!! I have 4 pairs...... I just wish they made replacement parts for the earstem spring mechanism. I actually bought a pair of raw with ice BNIB a few weeks ago to replace my aging pair. I ended up selling the old pair on ebay, which saved me a few bucks....

Yup, its odd isn't it. Everyone who owns them loves them. But no-one else noticed them cos they were hidden away in the Wires range. Haha.
If they were in the X-metal range they'd still be selling in their thousands.

Perhaps I should glue a big £2 coin to the box and re-list them. :biggrin:

Reduced price.
Now £110

Hey all,

Do I have to spray paint these gold to drum up interest? haha

H.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back