• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTT New Eric Kostons For Old Glory

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Im not even sure if this would be an even trade, but with the Olympics coming up I guess I'm just in the patriotic mood and want some red white and blue frogs. Brand new Kostons, just got them 2 days ago.

Frogskinskoston2.jpg

Attachments

• Frogskinskoston2.jpg
    Frogskinskoston2.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 219
  • Frogskinskoston2.jpg
    Frogskinskoston2.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 220
Some people reacted to this post.
If someone would be willing to buy some at retail, I can sell these off. Not sure if there are many left out there for sale.

Hey Doo, you were in my other thread where i posted i got mine from the SF O-Store. Maybe you can call to have them transfer to a store near you?

Last week they had 3 left in the store and i got one. They might still have them. That store gets a lot of foot traffic since it's in a very touristy area. Call ASAP.

Username Hidden said:
Hey Doo, you were in my other thread where i posted i got mine from the SF O-Store. Maybe you can call to have them transfer to a store near you?

Last week they had 3 left in the store and i got one. They might still have them. That store gets a lot of foot traffic since it's in a very touristy area. Call ASAP.

Yeah, SpliceD, that's what gave me the idea of someone picking them up for me. I'll have to do some checking around, I think we have a couple vaults in my state, but nothing close. Maybe I can get them to ship, if I'm lucky. Thanks man

FYI....They don't ship those, already tried for my buddy in NV. But he is right they have one in store now. Also..the Koston is still available at stores in the bay area as well. Just got mine from Black Diamond Sports-Thanks guys

Latest Posts

Back