• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTT New Or Excellent Radar Frame For New Or Excellent Brown Smoke Flak Frames.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have a new without tags Matte Black Radar frame and an Excellent polished black Radar frame I want to trade for the Matte brown smoke flak frame. Looking for this colorway ONLY. I think it would go well with my hair.

If your Flak frame is new condition, don't bother posting pics; I'll take your word for it. If it has damage I'd like to see a pic. Also, if you have some bronze or gold iridium Flak lenses, I have some ice polarized XLJ flak lenses for trade.

scaled.php?server=841&filename=radarframesblack001.jpg&res=landing

Nick on polished black frames. Otherwise they are unblemished.

scaled.php?server=822&filename=radarframesblack002.jpg&res=landing

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I have a new without tags Matte Black Radar frame and an Excellent polished black Radar frame I want to trade for the Matte brown smoke flak frame. Looking for this colorway ONLY. I think it would go well with my hair.

If your Flak frame is new condition, don't bother posting pics; I'll take your word for it. If it has damage I'd like to see a pic. Also, if you have some bronze or gold iridium Flak lenses, I have some ice polarized XLJ flak lenses for trade.

Nick on polished black frames. Otherwise they are unblemished.

Would you be interested in selling the Polished Black one? I traded my two Radars and got rid of my M's so now I'm going thru single lens withdraws. PM me if you would like to sell. Thanks.

sell matte frame?
PM me. thanks.

24hr bump!

Last bump before I give up.

Would you sell them?

$75 postal money order or +4% ppal.