• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTT NIB 24K Juliet For 6th Release Ichiro

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Like the title says, I'd like to trade a 24K Juliet NIB for a Polished Carbo/Slate Ichiro NIB/LNIB.
Opinions welcome here in this thread- even trade, not even trade, reasons for opinion, etc.
I think it would be a straight up even trade.
I know that prices for the Ichiros have gone sky high but in a vacuum, which one had lesser production?
Wouldn't that have a lot of bearing?
It is common knowledge that the 24K's had a run of 750 units, anybody (Rubyskull) know what the production total of the 6th release Ichiro was?
If the production of 6th release was greater than 750 units wouldn't that make the 24K rarer and at least equal in value and especially over time?
Whaddya think?
Gimme your opinion- and your Ichiro if you agree!

Some people reacted to this post.
i heard 1000 was the mark and mine is 600 so maybe if members who have this one on hand could share the serial they got whey could figure it out

Username Hidden said:
i heard 1000 was the mark and mine is 600 so maybe if members who have this one on hand could share the serial they got whey could figure it out

You the man!

I guess it depends on demand. Right now the Ichiro can command higher amounts with collectors not only because it was limited but is was regionally limited (Japan only). It also is not readily available pretty much anywhere in any substantial quantities. the 24k while less produced, are still around quite a bit and were released all over the world. over time...who knows but to get a trade now (barring factors such as owners getting tired of it, needing money badly, etc.) I'd say a polished carbon Ichiro should command more I would think.

Username Hidden said:
I guess it depends on demand. Right now the Ichiro can command higher amounts with collectors not only because it was limited but is was regionally limited (Japan only). It also is not readily available pretty much anywhere in any substantial quantities. the 24k while less produced, are still around quite a bit and were released all over the world. over time...who knows but to get a trade now (barring factors such as owners getting tired of it, needing money badly, etc.) I'd say a polished carbon Ichiro should command more I would think.

I'm agree

seeing as i sold two 24k juliets even before it was released on the oakley site (55 and 58/750), and that i kept my polished carbon juliet, i totally agree that the polished juliet SHOULD fetch more than the 24k. IMHO, most people are jacking the price too high for the 24k. and the polished carbon is just totally awesome anyway...my $0.02.

I have both but if i were to let one go it would be the 24k right now because i know if i really wanted knew i could pay $800 and get another the polished carbon ichiro...who knows. Even if one came around that would likely be fetching over 1k plus a lot of competition

Time will level the field IMHO- it always does!.
“If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float by.”
I appreciate the dialogue!

Latest Posts

Back