• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTT: Nintendo DS Lite

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys, I want to get my little cousin a Nintendo DS Lite for X-Mas. I'm currently low on cash (as being a college student brings in zero income), and was wondering if anyone had one to trade. I have a small assortment of pairs. Let me know if you're interested! Looking for something in decent condition, preferably with the charger and stylus. His broke about a month ago, and has been upset about it. I asked my Uncle if they were getting a new one, and they decided not to.

Edit: Wasn't sure if this was the appropriate place...but I figured it would work since I wanted to trade some sunnies lol.

Some people reacted to this post.
Ill get w boss about this thread, i dont wanna open a pandoras box allowing trades f oaks for u name it. Well see.

I kinda like the idea of having a "trade random stuff for oaks" category lol

Username Hidden said:
I kinda like the idea of having a "trade random stuff for oaks" category lol

I agree with walkerhonda, maybe this isn't the right place for it but a miscellaneous sale/trade category would be cool :)

Username Hidden said:
I agree with walkerhonda, maybe this isn't the right place for it but a miscellaneous sale/trade category would be cool :)

Would be a nice addition to the Forum in my opinion.

it will probably not my favorite section - but i think the idea is cool!

I was going to post it in the miscellaneous section, but like others have said, I wanted to trade sunglasses, not random stuff haha.

I'll be the arsehole that says STAY ON TOPIC YOU NON-KNOWING HOW TO READ AND FOLLOW RULES MUTHALUVAHZ!
but seriously....i have some pairs of studio beats,extra iPhones, and some other random things i have always wanted to sell on here...
but don't have a section for it -_-

Selling other stuff to help feed the O-addiction, makes sense to me to have a dedicated section for "Misc Exchange"

Yeah, I suppose that would be a much more appropriate section haha. But the difference is, I'm trading my sunnies for other items, not just selling random items for cash. That's why I was confused as to where I should post :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back