• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTT-Oakley Jawbone-Polished Black With Polarized Positive Red Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Guys I have a pair of the Oakley Jawbone's - Polished Black frames with the red icon and bolt-Polarized positive red lenses and persimmon lenses.
Hard case, papers, polishing sack, xtra nose pieces-no box. Less than 10 days old. All is perfect but there is a small and extremely light scratch on one of the lenses. Very minor, does not affect vision or appearance. I'm not sure what I'm looking for-email me with what you have to offer in trade. I like vintage stuff, sub zeros, used Juliets or half x, or anything out or the ordinary-I tend to favor colored lenses over blacks and greys but will consider all.

These are just a tad big for my face

Thanks-US trades only please

Some people reacted to this post.
You want to trade these for Juliet's? Weren't these the ones that were $100 at SGH?

Jawbone

Obviously depending on the value of the trade, there would be cash added. I've seen Juliets in a wide variety of prices on ebay depending on condition-I'm not looking for Mint. I don't expect an even trade for Juliets.

Username Hidden said:
You want to trade these for Juliet's? Weren't these the ones that were $100 at SGH?

Traded for Switch-thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.