• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading WTT: Promo 2012 London Olympic Pin

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

2012.jpg

Trade for other pins, keychains, knick knacks, POP & display cards, bags, etc.

Available with or w/o card.

Let me know what ya got.

Some people reacted to this post.
I would love one of these pins as they do not seem to be available in the UK (typical!). I don't have much Oakley stuff (as yet)! and am pretty new to this forum.

Would you be interested in selling one of these and, if so, at what price?

Cheers.

Karen

I would prefer to trade for something but I would consider reasonable offers I suppose if you don't have anything to trade. Maybe if you are in the UK you could round up some UK or European specific advertising and such?

Hi

Thanks for your message.

I am currently in Dubai on holiday. I went down to the Oakley store here tonight to see if I could get anything for you.

Unfortunately they did not have any advertising material. :-(

The only thing they did have which was different was an Oakley Dubai t-shirt. It was black with white writing on it. Simple but nice! However, as I did not know what size you are I coud not even consider it! :-(

I'm heading back to the UK on Tuesday and will see if I can find anything there over the next couple of months....

There are some on US ebay. All different prcies. I have seen 20.00 dollars and up to 90 dollars. I guess if you are patient someone on here can hook you up. I'm still waiting on my barcode email. If I ever get it.

The shirt would have been cool..... Send me a PM when you get back and we can try to work something out.

When the Vancouver ones hit I bought one for $65!! Two weeks later I bought one for $8 ;(
then I got one with a sunglass purchase.

Bump for July

Bump for Sept