• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTT: ROMEO 1 X-Metal

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys! finally back on the forum again. Its been about two months since i came on after being sent to a training exercise at a place where i am not allowed to say where, but i can say that the place was horrible and finding reception/internet was hard as hell. And super bumped that i missed out on deals and stuff because of this stupid training exercise.

Anyway, I have finally came to realise that the romeos are HUGE. They look gigantic on my face and the amount of redicule i recieve just keeps coming. I dont really enjoy the fit they are just way too big.

So i have a Romeo X-Metal Frame warranty frame, which means no serial. I do have the box and coin and paperwork for it too. And also Extra rubbers! The frame is perfect, cant find anything wrong with it but it is missing a top gasket. So i have the whole package. I also do have the original black iridium lenses, the lenses do have some scuffs that will not impact vision, and only one lens has the tinest of stress crack.

Not looking to sell them, but i want to trade them away. Always looking for JULIETS and FROGSKINS or anything rare. Let me know what you got!

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

image4.jpg

image5.jpg

image6.jpg

image7.jpg

image8.jpg

image9.jpg

image10.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Pmd..

PM'd......

Pm sent

Pm sent as well

i love how R1's command a mad scramble automatically haha. Im so glad im not looking for one..

I'm out

all pms replied to. And i just wanna add that i know how much this are worth and i know the rarity of this being complete and all, i know you do to, so i am not looking for a single pair of juliets or gascans or whatever. Obviously would want a trade of similar value. Thank you!

Username Hidden said:
Hey guys! finally back on the forum again. Its been about two months since i came on after being sent to a training exercise at a place where i am not allowed to say where, but i can say that the place was horrible and finding reception/internet was hard as hell. And super bumped that i missed out on deals and stuff because of this stupid training exercise.

The FARM???

Username Hidden said:
Hey guys! finally back on the forum again...

Welcome back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back