• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTT/WTS: Polished/black Iridium Penny

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

So as the title says, i am looking to trade away and sell a polished/black iridium penny. I recently got this a few weeks ago and the are in pretty good condition, there are tight and the lenses only have a few light scratches. Minor Nicks on the frame. SERIALIZED PBxxxxxx, i am looking to trade because i dont really like how a polish frame look on me, dont think they suit me...

So i am looking for mostly metals, so metals frames such as Romeo 1, Juliet, XX or other Penny. If you have any other thing besides metals, just hit me up and maybe we might still be able to strike a deal! And i would like to get $220 shipped to anywhere in the world. I am open to any reasonable offers you might have. So just pm me guys! Thanks! :)

IMG_11161.jpg

IMG_11151.jpg

IMG_11141.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_11161.jpg
    IMG_11161.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_11151.jpg
    IMG_11151.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_11141.jpg
    IMG_11141.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 286
Some people reacted to this post.
Would like to add that For plastic frame trades I am most interested in david Flores gascan 2.0... Do hit me up guys! I will add money if needed to!

Pictures would help.

Username Hidden said:
Pictures would help.

I am on it!! Will get it up by tonight!

Back up again after lending it to my brother who didnt like how they fit after 3 weeks! Hit me up guys! Open to any trade offers! :)

No one interested in a penny???

I been trading or selling the same penny's for 2 weeks now, good luck bro

Username Hidden said:
I been trading or selling the same penny's for 2 weeks now, good luck bro

Thanks man! Good luck to you too! Dont know why people dont like the penny. They are awesome looking and in fact not that small either.

Bump!

I have no idea how to edit the title and not sure if i should create a new thread but dont want to clutter the thread but this are FOR SALE NOW! I am looking for $250 shipped to anywhere as that was how much i spent. I am open to any offers! So just shoot me a PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.