• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTT: X-Metal Romeo 1

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys, I'm looking to trade my Romeo for a Pit Boss. The Romeo's are x-metal with perfect condition exovista ruby lenses and I will also include the original black iridium with x-metal etching. There are hairline cracks in the original lenses. The frames are in great condition but the only flaw is that the top gaskets were cracked so I've replaced them with some custom cut pieces of rubber. I don't have the original box. Like I stated, I'm looking for a Pit Boss in any colorway or possibly would take an x-metal framed X-Squared or Romeo 2.0. If you'd like better pictures just ask and I'll see what I can do. I realize I don't have many posts on here but I assure you I and my glasses are completely legit. I just lurk around on here more than posting. I haven't included a price because I don't want to sell them, only interested in a trade.
62364b87.jpg
IMG]http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z409/Greg_Drummond/Romeo 1/9be304d0.jpg[/IMG]
2734ee85.jpg
IMG]http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z409/Greg_Drummond/Romeo 1/2f4a8130.jpg[/IMG]
80ece2a4.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
bump.. nobody?

PM sent

pm sent

jive and oakleyandi both stepping in! And the race is on!

lol!!!!! bring it!!!!

I may lose this battle to Carlos but it's all good because I will convince him to trade them to me mwahahaha.

Username Hidden said:
I may lose this battle to Carlos but it's all good because I will convince him to trade them to me mwahahaha.

I hate you freakin' know ma bro!!!! hahahahahahaha!!!!

Now now, there's plenty of Romeos for everyone.

Oh hang on.
There aren't.

Game on!

I'm out... good luck man!!