• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTT: X Ten

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I bought these from BADNESS so he could buy a pair of TACA Necessities.
I am on the fence about these, Im more of a 'Lifestyle' fan of Oakley, not so much their 'Active frames'.

I am hoping someone would be interested in trading these. I'll also sell these but would rather trade since i'll just buy a pair of O's I prefer.

Thank's.
His own photo:
tenx.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
What are you looking for man?

Username Hidden said:
What are you looking for man?
anything liefstyle lol. Holbrook, antix, fuel cell, Dispatch of course, trying not to be to picky. I just love the larger square O icon, active frames ive never been a huge fan of...SJ2's fit weird on me and looked a bit small. I believe BADNESS has the original bag/box for these so, anything with the bag and box and in relatively new condition. Ill try and be open unless I get desperate and just hold onto these if no one bites lol.

Gascan?

Username Hidden said:
:doh:probably the only Oakley frame I honestly hate lol.

White MPH Monster Dog with your choice of bronze, grey or dark grey lenses + some cash? Feel free to turn it down as I know it's not the most attractive offer

Username Hidden said:
White MPH Monster Dog with your choice of bronze, grey or dark grey lenses + some cash? Feel free to turn it down as I know it's not the most attractive offer
lol not a Monster dog fan. BUT you should hold onto those and have dr. chop splatter it up for yah, god that sounds wrong.

Yeah if I hold on to them then I will put gold iridium polarized lenses in, the perfect w**ker sunnies for music festivals and so on

Username Hidden said:
Yeah if I hold on to them then I will put gold iridium polarized lenses in, the perfect w**ker sunnies for music festivals and so on
:lol::popcorn:

SPIKE, polished black with VR28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back