• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WWII stuff

Wow, I thought this thread would get more posts. No one "liked" my soap?

Ok, this is controversial, so don't shoot messenger. This is RIF soap which stands for "Rein jüdisches Fett" or "Pure Jewish Fat. Soap made from the bodies of Jewish concentration camp prisoners. Allegedly. Just a part of my "other" collection.

View attachment 191939
Reichsstelle für industrielle Fettvorsorgung, RIF. More prosaic than the other rumour. There does seem to have been evidence for experimental soap making from human fats, though not on an industrial scale and not the soap marked RIF...

Reichsstelle für industrielle Fettvorsorgung, RIF. More prosaic than the other rumour. There does seem to have been evidence for experimental soap making from human fats, though not on an industrial scale and not the soap marked RIF...

Thank you for calming my stomach, Carrera. Human soap bars aren't something ANYBODY should be collecting.

I don't have any war trophies. But I do have memorabilia from my Grandad and Great Uncles. Also I have a selecton of books in which my Grandad is quoted, regarding his action up until 1941, when he was made POW in Salerno. Escaped after an horrific assault by our own men, which after being blown off a Nazi tank ( used as 'extra armour'). Where he gained a large amount of shrapnel, and so was unable to work in the field again. So worked, after rehabilitation in blighty during the remainder of the war.

I'm not buying the human soap story,so many fabrications throughout history on the horrible things man has done to one another in any race.there is a guy that has a huge collection of Hitler's stuff looted from the Berghof (his home) in Bavaria.a soldier from the 101st send 5 steamer trunks home with Eva brauns cloths,Hitler's dinnerware etc.the website is called "Snyder's treasures". Good or bad its a collection of amazing pieces of history.

That is a pretty amazing site. Ive never actually seen that one before. Now Ive got something to do today.

I bought a piece of stone from Hitler's fireplace,I'd love to go to Bavaria and see the ruins of his house,people are finding lots of stuff up there in the dirt.

Back