• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Man Juliets On Beverly Hills Pawn

i'd like to know what he used for the his "Certificate of Authenticty".

Also someone needs to take in a pair with a set of the side blinders on them and see how they can get. LOL

Alot of rumors about James Marsden complaining about the Juliets. She said someone had to guide him around til his eye could adjust. An o employee told me he had headaches from the purple hue lenses and it was too heavy. That is why later on they made Penny (which was designed to fit his face). But then again it is rumors.

I wanna be like "quit b****ing about the glasses! Give it to me if you don't want them damn it!"

Alot of rumors about James Marsden complaining about the Juliets. She said someone had to guide him around til his eye could adjust. An o employee told me he had headaches from the purple hue lenses and it was too heavy. That is why later on they made Penny (which was designed to fit his face). But then again it is rumors.

I wanna be like "quit b****ing about the glasses! Give it to me if you don't want them damn it!"
I believe I read that they had "blood red" lenses in them for the movie, not ruby, and everything looked extremely red through them so he couldn't wear them for long periods of time.

they supposedly had ruby quartz lenses in them, which basically makes you see all red. they were not oakley lenses.i also read somewhere in the forum that oakley cannot make ruby lenses THAT kind of red due to the baking process or something like that...

Latest Posts

Back