• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal X-Man tuned Polished Penny For X-Metal XX (XM,Tio2,24k)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

image.jpeg
I have a Polished Penny that i had tuned my the X-Man and the frame is super tight. There is currently linegear lenses and rubbers on the frame. I have a custom cut Ice lenses that come with frame (8.5) There is one small scratch If you need to see just ask for pics but it is hard to capture. I also have the original rubbers that came with the frame and they are still in good shape. No box or coin included.

I am looking for a X-Metal XX Frame to trade. I would consider any style of XX frame. Just looking for a good daily wear pair with decent lenses. Please PM and let me know if your interested. In-addition only U.S. Trades. Please ask any question thank you.

I would also consider polished Juliet. Mars crater or Romeo 2

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
View attachment 216770 I have a Polished Penny that i had tuned my the X-Man and the frame is super tight. There is currently linegear lenses and rubbers on the frame. I have a custom cut Ice lenses that come with frame (8.5) There is one small scratch If you need to see just ask for pics but it is hard to capture. I also have the original rubbers that came with the frame and they are still in good shape. No box or coin included.

I am looking for a X-Metal XX Frame to trade. I would consider any style of XX frame. Just looking for a good daily wear pair with decent lenses. Please PM and let me know if your interested. In-addition only U.S. Trades. Please ask any question thank you.

View attachment 216771

View attachment 216772

View attachment 216773
I would consider other frames. Polished Juliet or crater Mars or Romeo 2

Some people reacted to this post.
Status
Not open for further replies.