• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-MANS Ti02s

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
im gonna make 10,just cant get the polarized lenses anymore,ive had these lenses for awhile in the original box sitting in a drawer.

Some people reacted to this post.
These turned out sick! Any chance of a XX Tio2?

Make me one? Dont mind just frame hehe

if anyone wants a pair send me a pair of juliets and I can make the same pair.its getting ahold of the polarized lenses that will be tough.

What frame finish did these start with?

Username Hidden said:
What frame finish did these start with?

Third gen plasma frame

these aren't the ones you gave me,i traded those for another pair of like new plasmas.but they were also 3rd gen

how much you charge to make a ti02?

Pm me XMEN, i'm wanting you to restore my XX Ti02, it is in a rough condition... Need it as soon as possible, because i'm leaving america in the beggining of the month.

Hey Mark, these glasses are simply spectacular! A sweet, sweet pair of hand-made Juliets. I'd say second-hand-made but that would just confuse the issue.
The Gen 3 plasma is a great contrast with the BIP lenses and the boxed presentation was first-rate.
With a pair of VR28 Polar in reserve, these might just make a pair of warranty Ti02/ VR28 Juliets that I got from RubySkull expendable now.
Thanks a lot!