• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X men fans just for you.

Nucchem

If you are not falling, you are not learning.
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Dublin, Ca
My take on these - a really cool pair and there are probably more movie fans than Oakley fans out there so I can see this pair getting massive attention. I, personally, would want absolute clarification if authenticity before buying - maybe a COA for the COA....

Ultimately though, I see the sale failing to happen due to too many dream-bidders....

The true value of this one is the claim it is screen used. I am not a prop collector or a xmen fan, but the Juliet with blinders in that auction does not look at all close to the Juliet with blinders in the Xmen movie so I am not sure if it really is the screen used version?

The true value of this one is the claim it is screen used. I am not a prop collector or a xmen fan, but the Juliet with blinders in that auction does not look at all close to the Juliet with blinders in the Xmen movie so I am not sure if it really is the screen used version?
my first thought was that it is a plasma pair - if you zoom into the right orbital, you can see some coating coming off. maybe a custom finish?
44afb602f4ee5c6f7aa3a11f0a58ccdb.jpg

my first thought was that it is a plasma pair - if you zoom into the right orbital, you can see some coating coming off. maybe a custom finish?
44afb602f4ee5c6f7aa3a11f0a58ccdb.jpg

Good catch... so many fakes and replicas out there it’s hard to tell. Plus anyone can fake a paper document. I

It is a prop so that is not a surprise. Props do not have the durability of traditional consumer products. I was mainly referring the the differences in the shape of the blinders and color of the lenses. As well as the plasma color as well. It just looks so different than the one worn in the movie.

It is def an Oakley creation from inside the walls of HQ but it does not look like a screen used version.

This is not a fake pair. It was actually used in the movie. I was the previous owner of this pair. I received it first hand from the Oakley employee who was responsible for Oakley placement in movies. For those questioning the legitimacy, do your research and dont make assumptions.

This is not a fake pair. It was actually used in the movie. I was the previous owner of this pair. I received it first hand from the Oakley employee who was responsible for Oakley placement in movies. For those questioning the legitimacy, do your research and dont make assumptions.

Do you know what type of lenses that is in the frame? I get that CG was added in the movie but those don’t look like ruby lenses.

Back