• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X men fans just for you.

Do you know what type of lenses that is in the frame? I get that CG was added in the movie but those don’t look like ruby lenses.
I think the "ruby" colour was added to the movie post production. It's written in the eBay advertisement.

P.S. If @BigRabbit says it, then that definitely settles it for me.

I have no horse in this race but I strongly suggest looking at the costume pics in the DVD’s Extra Features. There is actually a pic of the Cyclops glasses with the lens and frame color used in the movie. I would also recommend comparing it to screen shots from the movie as well to make your own decision. Like I said, definitely an Oakley creation but not one that is screen used

This is my original post. Looks like the lenses are different or the lighting makes the lenses look different. He might have changed out the lenses

If you look at the inside it seems the blinders are actually part of the glasses and not clipped on like the OF and EBay member that is selling blinders.
Other than the chipped up part looking a little rough, I figured they were the real deal.

I know who the seller is and the seller is the real deal for sure!

This is my original post. Looks like the lenses are different or the lighting makes the lenses look different. He might have changed out the lenses
The nose bombs are missing also.

Screenshot_20190606-090242_Chrome.jpg

Probably chipping the finish.

Back