• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X men fans just for you.

i see it all the time when im trying to get a nice breitling at a decent price point, then all of a sudden some jerk off will up the bid :(. sometimes as a bidder, you become emotional and attached to the bid.

LOl that is why i no longer chase auctions, too much pain

Sorry bro! I’m one of those aśsholes that bids on items just to raise the price. I do it when I’m bored at home and the forum doesn’t have anything interesting.

Sorry bro! I’m one of those aśsholes that bids on items just to raise the price. I do it when I’m bored at home and the forum doesn’t have anything interesting.

Hahaha I’m mainly talking about breitling. These suckers reeel ya in.

Oakley is painful enough to do auctions. I’d rather do BIN

I almost always bid last minute on stuff. Specifically, last 5 seconds (so there is a small margin), but sometimes I'll do it on an item that I know is going to go sky high e.g. Mars if it is at $50 or something like that, up to half what I'd think it was worth, especially if the auction ends in the middle of the night (for me). It's rare that I end up getting it, but sometimes I've won it because it didn't get noticed by @Steven Goldberg or @htrap2294!!!!

I almost always bid last minute on stuff. Specifically, last 5 seconds (so there is a small margin), but sometimes I'll do it on an item that I know is going to go sky high e.g. Mars if it is at $50 or something like that, up to half what I'd think it was worth, especially if the auction ends in the middle of the night (for me). It's rare that I end up getting it, but sometimes I've won it because it didn't get noticed by @Steven Goldberg or @htrap2294!!!!

Hopefully you got the one that went for $300 last weekend because I slept in

If I"m serious about an item I now try and wait for the last minute. Mainly for two reasons 1) you wont have buyers remorse and feel like you over paid (or less likely to) because your putting your max amount and walk away price in once. 2) your not bidding up the price with other people. This way if I get it I'm happy if I don't I didn't overpay with a last minute attempt. It sometimes backfires if you sleep in :p

I never get that lucky.

It'd be awesome to take a look at these, even if only for a little while - one of the recurring stories about the X-Men Juliets (could be true, could by apocryphal) is that the process used to get the lenses that particular shade of red also made them damn near impossible to see through. Was always curious if they were really as bad as the tales said!

Latest Posts

Back