• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found X-Metal 2-Tier Stands

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the case I want to use.

A little birdie on my shoulder told me to hit up @zcrxsi for some 3d printed ones.
@zcrxsi , are you still in business?

IMG_20220504_211652779.jpg

IMG_20220504_211747928.jpg

IMG_20220504_211807828.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
I have both the double metal stands and the ones from @zcrxsi .....
I actually like the @zcrxsi ones better..... they work just as well, are lighter, none abrasive on the frames and way less expensive.... 👍

1651852887157.png

Last edited:
Received my first three (of five total) of these stands today and they are very nice looking and have decent heft to them, but they are not nearly as heavy and sturdy as I envisioned just from seeing pictures of them. I'm still glad I ordered them...our recent X-Metal purchases will look awesome on them, perched on my dresser...but I'm learning something new here on OF every single day. 👍👍

My mans @zcrxsi came through with three 3-Tier 3D printed stands. Super excited to see how they work out in the case with the X's and Subs.
Pics to follow!

Username Hidden said:
My mans @zcrxsi came through with three 3-Tier 3D printed stands. Super excited to see how they work out in the case with the X's and Subs.
Pics to follow!

My apologies, not sure how I missed this whole thread…. Notifications seem to be hit or miss using Tapatalk. Best to pm me to be sure.

Glad I could you out, brother. Let’s see whatcha got

Status
Not open for further replies.