• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X metal 24k gen 4 - infos plx

igubarbosa

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys, how r u?

Im looking to buy this nice xmetal 24k and I found one positive seller on ebay (bandit.sunglasses) with good reputation and high positives feedback…
Have heard about this seller?
And also, before to spend a bit of money in a new sunnys, my question is:

Xmetal 24k without serial number on the leg, because it’s 4th generation, is it correct? What should I pay attention to check if is fake or not?

Thank youuu

Regards,

Igor.

Hey guys, how r u?

Im looking to buy this nice xmetal 24k and I found one positive seller on ebay (bandit.sunglasses) with good reputation and high positives feedback…

Xmetal 24k without serial number on the leg, because it’s 4th generation, is it correct? What should I pay attention to check if is fake or not?

Thank youuu

Regards,

Igor.
Bandit is a forum member here. @bandit.sunglasses

Hey guys, how r u?

Thank youuu

Regards,

Igor.
Good seller, I’ve bought three or four pairs from him. And yes he’s a member here.

Latest Posts

Back