• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal Addicts!

Hey guys, i need your help. How do you tell if an oakley juliet is real? Is there anything on the earstems that can tell me that it is real if the shades doesnt have the serial number?

Hey guys, i need your help. How do you tell if an oakley juliet is real? Is there anything on the earstems that can tell me that it is real if the shades doesnt have the serial number?

im guessing this is your first x-metal. do you have access to it now? get some photos and post them here, also see if it comes in an original box with coin, or at least comes with an oakley microfibre bag. alot of cheap ripoffs you'll find with juliets are made of plastic, too. the telltale sign is that the frame around the lens does not seperate (you wont see a gasket there), infact no gap at all. also if the frame isnt one of the colors you find on the O website (plasma, titanium, xmetal , polished and now the new gold one)

also if you take a photo of the hinge (the inner side), as well as of the place where the frame around the lens screws together (orbitals), most of us here can ID for you..

Back