• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal Adventure - Update

Which do you guys prefer?

• X Metal Mars?

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • X Metal Mars Crater?

Votes: 14 82.4%

• Total voters
Congrats. Think remember her on here maybe asking questions and such. Great collection you've started. Keep going. You can always trade her for a Garage Rock.
@Xs and Os: Yes that was her searching for the XS a while back and looking forward to collecting the XM series. Seen awesome post of O Member custom and collection, so I'll try my best!

Nice collection and really awesome wife!!!

@Nortika: Thanks man, love the avatar and have the same evil monkey myself.

Looks great! Congrats

@Dieseltech: Thank you Sir!

You have an awesome wife. Wow, that was really cool of her. Congrats on your growing collection!

You have an awesome wife. Wow, that was really cool of her. Congrats on your growing collection!

@supersharp : Thanks, was lucky to met her after moving to Thailand. looking to have good collection like many of the O Family and will try my best. :)

UH-OH. nice glasses! good luck on stopping =)
@dragonvoi : I'm trying to stop, but there seem to be a issue now. :help:

Just got these recently!
image.jpg

nice pickups! looks like the pins on the pennys didn't go all the way through or they have been refinished.

@dragonvoi : Yes you right, I notice the rivet wasn't fully assemble and I think it had casting imperfection, damage rivet in which the Original owner decided to refinish.
Also one of the penny gasket has been degraded and now I need to find one plus get it tune-up.