• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X metal beret value?

Fresh sale from the bay;
Item number:
s.gif
$_0.jpg

Item Title: Rare Oakley Michael Jordan X-Metal black beret. Romeo-Mars-Juliet-OTT
Winning bid: US $255.00
s.gif

I'll play......how about 17 times what I paid for my 2nd one.... $15 shipped off of Albuquerque CL 2 years ago....guy created a PayPal account just to do the deal. I gave it to XMM

I'll play......how about 17 times what I paid for my 2nd one.... $15 shipped off of Albuquerque CL 2 years ago....guy created a PayPal account just to do the deal. I gave it to XMM
Lol. Ok ,Here is Dingo in action .Mine was 35 cash and glasses in return I got 2 hats, one Is A Moscow . Glasses I got off the bay and came with a xmetal vault. I bought it for 30 mainly for the small Vault. I traded twice more and ended up with a mint r2 plasma,A Moscow and A small vault plus cash! ;)

I have the step cousin beret for sale.. and a load of cool caps! These will disappear within one year of production so better get some now. Have a sells thread up but in case you didn't see it!
IMG_6548.JPG
IMG_6549.JPG
IMG_6551.JPG
IMG_7004.JPG
IMG_7009.JPG
IMG_7010.JPG
IMG_7012.JPG
IMG_7013.JPG
IMG_7014.JPG

Does this mean we have to watch a hat thread bumped for a year?...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Back