• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-metal Box Without Holes?

Coth

Oakley Beginner
Sweden
2wp8qja.jpg

Can anyone tell me if the box is authentic? It doesn't have the usual holes which I found curious. Did they make simpler boxes one year or something?

Was curious, so I looked through my collection and found one, a plasma/emerald Juliet box. All the rest of the covers have holes. Don't think it's a fake. Even if it is it serves its purpose.

2wp8qja.jpg

Can anyone tell me if the box is authentic? It doesn't have the usual holes which I found curious. Did they make simpler boxes one year or something?

Holes~? what sorta holes r u referring to..the box shown are the older gen Juliet boxes.
New Gen Boxes, comes in 2 piece sleeves and 3D coin, instead of flat 2D coin

Holes~? what sorta holes r u referring to..the box shown are the older gen Juliet boxes.
New Gen Boxes, comes in 2 piece sleeves and 3D coin, instead of flat 2D coin

I think he is referring to the hole on the sleeves of the older gen. x metal box.

Check mine also the sleeves all got hole in it as well.

I think he is referring to the hole on the sleeves of the older gen. x metal box.

Check mine also the sleeves all got hole in it as well.

Yes, sorry I should have been more precise. I was indeed referring to the holes in the sleeves of the older gen boxes.
34gsz6d.jpg

The info he gave says 2nd gen, but strangely enough he was also selling a 1st gen x-metal ruby Juliet (X######) that also came in a box with a sleeve without holes.
144b311.jpg

Back