• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal collection

Interesting, I thought around the 6500 - 7000, so might give it some thought as I have a lot of extras too!
You could always start there, and then see what sort of offers you get. You will save a lot of hassle by selling the whole lot at once, if you definitely don't want to hang on to any of the stuff.

It's a lot of money to fork out all at once for a collector. I doubt a "newbie" collector is going to fork out that sort of money. Most of us start by buying a pair here and there, and then making some larger purchases later in the game.

I think the only sort of collectors who will be wanting to buy all of it, will be existing hardcore collectors, who probably have a few of those pairs already. This means that they have to factor in selling some of those pairs (or their worse specimen).

So they won't buy unless it's an unbeatable bargain.

Hi, you make some really good valid points, so if I decide to sell the collection, I might split them up. I don't need to shift them quickly and just toying with the idea at the moment!
Thanks for the advice though! ;)
You could always start there, and then see what sort of offers you get. You will save a lot of hassle by selling the whole lot at once, if you definitely don't want to hang on to any of the stuff.

It's a lot of money to fork out all at once for a collector. I doubt a "newbie" collector is going to fork out that sort of money. Most of us start by buying a pair here and there, and then making some larger purchases later in the game.

I think the only sort of collectors who will be wanting to buy all of it, will be existing hardcore collectors, who probably have a few of those pairs already. This means that they have to factor in selling some of those pairs (or their worse specimen).

This

Okay, here's some better images in anticipation of breaking the collection - possibly!

Penny XM/Ruby Iridium

pennyruby1.jpg

pennyruby2.jpg

pennyruby3.jpg