• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal Collectors Set Up On Oakley.com

headpatrolman

Smile you son of a bitch
New Jersey, USA
get em' while there hot. Only $3,500 for a limited edition Juliet and a time bomb II in a collectors wooden case.

Limited to 51 sets. Wish I had the money to spend but got kids and bills to pay

get em' while there hot. Only $3'500 for a limited edition Juliet and a time bomb II in a collectors wooden case.

Limited to 51 sets. Wish I had the money to spend but got kids and bills to pay

Saw this at the Edmonton O Store a month back.

Really didn't do anything for me.

Guess they are not selling well then.

Either way i would never buy. I am an Oakley enthusiast / addict but I am not a collector. I wear all of my glasses and let them fall off my head and leave em on the roof of my car and damage them in countless ways. Just lost a pair by leaving it on a ride in Disney World. Would never spend that much money. I am too careless at times and can never buy just to let them sit. I would have to wear them.

Here is #11......

y7ynehug.jpg

ese5ehyr.jpg

I'm amazed they said it was limited to 51 on the description. I always thought the carbon/black version of the Juliet was kinda dull.

I agree. This is a cool set to me but I wish they would have done something a little more special with the glasses. If they can comepletly remake the face of the TB how hard would it be to throw together a special colorway for the juliet. It is still nice though to see them doing something clearly aimed at the collectors. We are all hard on Oakley from time to time about their new products, lack of collector peices, the list goes on, so I do not want to rip them for this, the idea was really cool.

Latest Posts

Back