• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X metal contest fun with a prize

Hmmmmmmmm

I see people coming out of the woodwork for something for free. I am betting on other things too.

Maybe an adjustment to the rules of this game that each person playing should be a member for a specific amount of time and have at least so many posts? Just sayin.

Good luck to everyone

and remember, in some areas date format is date/month/year
others is month/date/year.

not trying to be a party pooper - just sayin'

btw 17th june 2003

Hmmmmmmmm

I see people coming out of the woodwork for something for free. I am betting on other things too.

Maybe an adjustment to the rules of this game that each person playing should be a member for a specific amount of time and have at least so many posts? Just sayin.

Good luck to everyone

Yes thought about this before posting. But wanted to open it up to everyone. Some just lurk and don't post. Does not mean they love X-metals less, just means they don't post.

Plus if there is a newbie who gets it, maybe it will jumpstart a really cool display for later on in the future. All I cared about is you like x-metals and most who take the time to come to this specific forum will like their x-metals.

CAN'T CHANGE THE RULES, BUT IF I COULD MAKE A SUGGESTION? From this point forward when you post a guess please give a short sentence as to why you personally think X-metals are cool.

Latest Posts

Back