• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold X-METAL custom polished vault!!

U

Username Hidden

Hello everyone today we have a large x-metal vault I polished !! It doesn't have any foam inside of it but outside is very shinny!!
If you have tried to polish one of these you will know how much work this is !!!
I'm looking for $155.21 obo conus!!
Yes you heard right I'm even paying shipping !! International message me and I will take care of you!!

Thanks again for your business!!

IMG_20180826_203726016.jpg

IMG_20180826_203733312.jpg

IMG_20180826_203738759.jpg

IMG_20180826_203743657.jpg

IMG_20180826_203747308.jpg

IMG_20180826_203755270.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
One price drop then off to ebay!!

The Magpie in me wants this!

Username Hidden said:
The Magpie in me wants this!
if you are tempted, go for it... i've tried polishing one of these and it isn't an easy task due to all the rivets and the x-metal plaque; very fiddly and time consuming....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Username Hidden said:
if you are tempted, go for it... i've tried polishing one of these and it isn't an easy task due to all the rivets and the x-metal plaque; very fiddly and time consuming....

I hand polished my case as well, using Silvo and wadding and it came up a treat, not high-polished like this beauty however.

Username Hidden said:
I hand polished my case as well, using Silvo and wadding and it came up a treat, not high-polished like this beauty however.
I can do a couple more rounds if you want right now it's pretty much like a mirror on top !!

Username Hidden said:
I can do a couple more rounds if you want right now it's pretty much like a mirror on top !!
...and take a picture of it on a clean surface - the reflection of your cleaning cloth it is stood on detracts from the beauty...

I could shave in the top of that!

Dual purpose!!

Lol

Username Hidden said:
...and take a picture of it on a clean surface - the reflection of your cleaning cloth it is stood on detracts from the beauty...

The problem is if you polish them to much they scrach easy so I often do a mirror finish on the top and kind of a semi on sides and bottom!

Username Hidden said:
The problem is if you polish them to much they scrach easy so I often do a mirror finish on the top and kind of a semi on sides and bottom!

Makes sense.