• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-metal demographic question

Nope, I wont wear that one! I was just talking to @GRFMotorsports about a brittle and cracked camo TC.

But I’m on both sides of this argument. I’ll pick a Mars Crater as #1 frame every time.

Dont get me wrong. Xmetals are badass. Basically indestructible material that will last your lifetime. But there is only 7 or 8 true xmetal frames where as there is hundreds of awesome vintage omatters. If I had to choose between both in GENERAL it would be that old skool omatter. The trench coat was my first true love:brunette:

Dont get me wrong. Xmetals are badass. Basically indestructible material that will last your lifetime. But there is only 7 or 8 true xmetal frames where as there is hundreds of awesome vintage omatters. If I had to choose between both in GENERAL it would be that old skool omatter. The trench coat was my first true love:brunette:
I agree with that. I fit all of my X Metals in one case. That would never happen with O Matter.

You must be thinking of pre-omatter. I'e never had a pair of omatter frames break
Unfortunately, I had a zero 0.3 that I owned for about just over 20 years. A friend tried them on last year and accidentally snapped them in half.

What if I could go back in time and could choose to either suffer the loss of my zero 0.3 or have my left testicle crushed slowly in a woodchip machine without an anaesthetic while still attached to me?

Of course I’d choose the loss of the zero. It’s not even close.

But yeah. It still hurt.
7070D057-C200-4EC0-97B6-0D1C507E2A50.jpeg
380DB6B3-4FE1-468E-93A8-375751F2E2C5.jpeg
10510BA2-F5F5-46A4-B1AD-1890DD69D391.jpeg

Unfortunately, I had a zero 0.3 that I owned for about just over 20 years. A friend tried them on last year and accidentally snapped them in half.

What if I could go back in time and could choose to either suffer the loss of my zero 0.3 or have my left testicle crushed slowly in a woodchip machine without an anaesthetic while still attached to me?

Of course I’d choose the loss of the zero. It’s not even close.

But yeah. It still hurt.
View attachment 421329 View attachment 421330 View attachment 421331

If I could go back in time and choose between my snow camo trenchcoats and your left testicle I would choose the trenchcoats. Sorry bro

Latest Posts

Back