• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal Discontinuation Has Started

EdsJunk

Oakley Expert
So I went to order a pair of infinite hero Juliets from usstandardissue.com and got a email saying there discontinued. I called HQ and sure enough they told me there Discontinuing all Juliet models. And sure enough they disappeared from the usstandardissue site :-/

Alright, I have decided to offer my counseling service pro bono for anybody dealing with an overwhelming amount of grief for the loss of metals. Or I'll take metals as donation of you feel so inclined! Lol

Looks like the IH Juliet's are no longer available on Oakley.com not just usstandardissue.com :sad:

That is correct and a number of Juliet variants have gone to the ominous "Limited Quantities" status and you can't order them. Seems more stock of the XS is available right now but either way get them while you can...I get the sense many of the ebay dealers are not aware of this yet but I guarantee they will VERY soon when stock stops arriving or can't be ordered and I think at least in the short term prices will rise a bit. Course there will still be stock in stores for some time to come I'm sure...what I'm curious about is what Metals if any end up in Vaults and at right prices. Does anyone keep an eye on Vaults on a regular basis?

Yeah anyone else too....if they start dumping Juliet and/or X Squared stock into the Vaults at cut rate prices I'd be down with giving someone a finders fee and paying shipping for a model I might want.

sighhh... I don't even wanna see this thread! I just started collecting guys!!!! :sad:
every time I see this thread I pretend it's not there LOL

sighhh... I don't even wanna see this thread! I just started collecting guys!!!! :sad:
every time I see this thread I pretend it's not there LOL

That's the way I feel about older models like the Romeo, Splice etc. I was dirt poor in college during the Golden Era...couldn't buy any and now when I can, they're even more.

Back