• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal Discontinuation Has Started

I was talking to a guy at the Vault yesterday and he said they made 18 months worth of XMetals before the plant shut down. Has anyone else heard of this?

I knew they are shotting down soon but not abt the 18 months I got the impression they will relaunch metals down the road...at one point abt 9 years ago they said Ruby was being discontinued and it became scarcer then all of a sudden its everywhere again...same with the Twentys.."Gone for good"= abt 6 years

del518 said:
I was talking to a guy at the Vault yesterday and he said they made 18 months worth of XMetals before the plant shut down. Has anyone else heard of this?

I can't believe they sell that many to warrant making that stock

I heard they are moving the plant from NV to CA. So they discontinued juliets xsquared and halfx, and next march they will relaunch a new line. No reason to cut prices at vaults when they are still going fast at o stores.

Well, according to the girl I spoke with at our Vault today, it looks like they're due for a discount. Apparently HQ have said to discount them, but the value hasn't come down at this particular store. Not sure what price in the US, but it's about $200 less here. ($375ish)

Latest Posts

Back