• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal Ducati Juliets.....what Are They Worth?

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

you do not see many of these around anymore. what is a good price for these? been trying to get hold of one for a while now. found one for $600 with no box but mint. pretty good or scratch it?:confused::confused::confused:

help me out guys, your expertise are needed...

Some people reacted to this post.
Seems expensive at 600$
I'm sure you can get a pair for a lower price

that is, if i can find a pair to begin with. from the philippines so not much sources here. gotta depend on the forum for this. anyone got one to let go of, pm me....

There was one from France on ebay last week that sold for $400ish with the box. I would say that $600 is way too much for no box. It has the DUCATI serial right?

$600 is way over-reaching when you can buy an Ichiro boxed for that and get hammerstems too.
I think top-dollar could be $400-425 for the carbon version and $450 for the 1st gen X Metal.
My .02

Prices for collectible Juliets (Ducati, IH, Ichiro, etc) are definitely going up. Same goes for X Metals in general since they are discontinued. Everyone who already chimed in is right though. $600 for a Ducati is a bit extreme. I just traded my carbon one (bag and glasses and an extra set of black rubbers) for a 24k XX in great condition with an extra set of 24k lenses. The 24k XX's are currently in the $350-400 range. Then you add the lenses. That gives you a rough estimate of what my trade was worth.

In the end it's up to you if you really really want that piece and if it's worth $600 to you. People are paying $500+ for beat up Romeo 1's. I personally don't think it's worth that much, but hey, people are paying it.

thanks for the info guys. yeah i thought to as well. $600 is romeo 1 price for me already (with no stress cracks too). if you guys hear of any for that decent price range, hit me up will ya. thanks o brothas.

I just purchases a set of ducati juliet from toshio for 360 with extra ear socks and an extra pair of brand new ducati lenses. No box or coin but they came with ducati microfiber bag. Thanks again to toshio for this pickup.

that is a pretty great deal BDoakley. wish i can get a deal like that.....

Username Hidden said:
thanks for the info guys. yeah i thought to as well. $600 is romeo 1 price for me already (with no stress cracks too). if you guys hear of any for that decent price range, hit me up will ya. thanks o brothas.

600$ for a Ducati Juliet is Very Expensive, last time i bought it for US$400 in like new condition, match box serialized and also incl a book of Carl Fogarty :)