• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal Exploded View......

OK members here is the deal......I have been sending numerous texts and making numerous phone calls to get this going. All I can go on is what I am told. I am just as anxious as you guys are for these scans. I am being told that the scans are done and sitting at "the office"....I am 90 miles away from "the office"....If I could go get them I would. I would LOVE to take hold of the whole Liquidation Sale and handle it all.....however, the stuff is not mine and I am only listing as I get the info.....lately there has been alot of disagreement over pricing on everything. This guy feels he can sell more FOR more on eBay so he lists more there instead of here. I can see the end is near here listing his items...I REFUSE to let someones selling of Oakley items jeopardize my friendship with you guys here. The hardest part is that the stuff listed on eBay would fly off the shelves here...he has so much cool **** and its unfortunate we can't get ahold of it for a decent price. I try to explain that selling on a Forum to good guys cheaper than eBay will get you more sales while having the items fall into hands of honest Oakley collectors.....I hope you all understand that from the beginning I was only asked to "list per my request"...I have never set the pricing, suggested price increases, or quantities. As for these scans, as soon as I get a good picture, quanity and price you will know immediately.

Thanks for the update (and for being straightforward with us) and all your efforts on this particular item. As for the owner of these items wanting to sell on ebay? Yes....he WILL get more. And if would like to get more and then give it back to eBay in the form 12% on the first $50 and 9% of every dollar after that...PLUS 2.9% from PayPal then that is his choice.

Thanks for your efforts dyer! It's just cool you were able to get the connection and spread the love.

Man I am so bummed....In the beginning this all sounded like such a great thing for us....now it seems it may not be....I am trying my ass off to make this stuff happen for you guys....please keep that in mind.....I know its frustrating for you guys...imagine how it is for me seeing all this stuff and not being able to offer it up!!!

Thanks for the update (and for being straightforward with us) and all your efforts on this particular item. As for the owner of these items wanting to sell on ebay? Yes....he WILL get more. And if would like to get more and then give it back to eBay in the form 12% on the first $50 and 9% of every dollar after that...PLUS 2.9% from PayPal then that is his choice.

Exactly! Thats what I cannot understand.....and the members here know how to behave and appreciate...with eBay you take the chance of dealing with some real "characters"......you know what I mean.....?

OK members here is the deal......I have been sending numerous texts and making numerous phone calls to get this going. All I can go on is what I am told. I am just as anxious as you guys are for these scans. I am being told that the scans are done and sitting at "the office"....I am 90 miles away from "the office"....If I could go get them I would. I would LOVE to take hold of the whole Liquidation Sale and handle it all.....however, the stuff is not mine and I am only listing as I get the info.....lately there has been alot of disagreement over pricing on everything. This guy feels he can sell more FOR more on eBay so he lists more there instead of here. I can see the end is near here listing his items...I REFUSE to let someones selling of Oakley items jeopardize my friendship with you guys here. The hardest part is that the stuff listed on eBay would fly off the shelves here...he has so much cool **** and its unfortunate we can't get ahold of it for a decent price. I try to explain that selling on a Forum to good guys cheaper than eBay will get you more sales while having the items fall into hands of honest Oakley collectors.....I hope you all understand that from the beginning I was only asked to "list per my request"...I have never set the pricing, suggested price increases, or quantities. As for these scans, as soon as I get a good picture, quanity and price you will know immediately.

As always thanks for your effort.

Latest word is that the scans should be picked up from "the office" today.......stay tuned

Back