• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal Fakes?

Hey Nibber,

I too saw these on ebay and believed them to be fake, I suspect the seller must have thought that something was amiss as the listing pictures weren't very clear. I don't understand why ebay didn't suspend / withdraw the listing when people on here advised them they were indeed fake, I am glad you got your money back though. I have also been on the receiving end of the exorbitant import / handling fees for buying Linegear rubber sets, so I feel your pain (I also reside in the UK). I have 2 sets of Oakley OEM lenses on the way from the USA, custom cut to fit Romeo 1s, heaven knows how much they're gonna charge when I collect them plus I need to order other parts that will have to come from overseas. I'd recommend you view as well as try on some original Oakleys of the kind that you intend to buy to see if you like / suit them in the flesh and also to get an idea of what the originals should look like. If you're struggling, get back in touch as I may be able to help out.

Regards

Love this part of the description -
"It will let you have astonished attraction and make you the focus in the crowd of people. Welcome to choose the latest fashionable." :lolsign:

What about these??-didn't think they ever made polished Romeos that you could buy new!!:confused:

Oakley X Metal Polished Romeo | eBay

I love their description too. Bought new from Oakley for my Collection....No box or bag.....

If you bought it as a collector from Oakley. You surely would have the box coin and Microfiber.
Scammers. Also no pics of any of the details, screw heads, bad lighting all the tells of someone hiding something.

Latest Posts

Back