• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal Gicle on....

I'd like the point something out in the description.

"Unfortunately in 2012, the original X Metal production came to an end."

Notice how it says "original"...since no follow up has been released, that alludes to something that is coming that won't be the original production.

Anyways, those are pretty cool. I'll definitely pick those up for my office.

Well, looks like I am going to have to relocate the Oakley snowboard to another wall........ They look like they come only in a cardboard holder. No real frame, which means buying a decent one. It says they are "Printed", but it would be nice to know how they are printed. Simple lithograph? Parchment? Pencil Printing from an auto-cad? I don't mind spending for a nice piece of art but at least tell us more......

:) neat... but a little pricey :(

Maybe the frames are made of X-Metal LOL... (j/k)

I could see paying that for a set if they were signed or serialized as part of a limited edition.

:) neat... but a little pricey :(

Maybe the frames are made of X-Metal LOL... (j/k)

I could see paying that for a set if they were signed or serialized as part of a limited edition.

I agree on this, maybe a real signature or some limited true artist sketches would be nice also.

Need more info b4 pulling the trigger for this..
anyone?
275 for a paper print without anything seems Too much

Upon closer look, it looks like 40pcs per print only
Note the 1/40 on left corner of print

Last edited:
i think its great that Oakley is starting to cater to the collector community,first with the retro stuff now the new "big book"....maybe jim had something to do with this.

That Romeo one looks nice. Anyone have a size on them? If it's something like 8.5x11... eh. Be awesome if they were in the 30" range.

i think its great that Oakley is starting to cater to the collector community,first with the retro stuff now the new "big book"....maybe jim had something to do with this.
Careful, someone will be along shortly to gripe about Lux wanting to cash in on the hardcore brand fans with cheaply produced, high priced items.

Back