• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying X-metal hammerstems

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I've been looking for a pair of x metal colored hammerstems for awhile now.....I found a pair on ebay and was going to purchase them but then I remembered seeing the sellers name somewhere before. So I typed it in the search here on the forum and saw that I made a good decision on not purchasing without researching first....Janus20123 was the seller....so now that I had them within reach I really want to complete the pair I'm in the process of putting together. If anybody has a pair please let me know! Thank you!

Screenshot_20220610-111152_eBay.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
He mispelled anus20123

Username Hidden said:
I've been looking for a pair of x metal colored hammerstems for awhile now.....I found a pair on ebay and was going to purchase them but then I remembered seeing the sellers name somewhere before. So I typed it in the search here on the forum and saw that I made a good decision on not purchasing without researching first....Janus20123 was the seller....so now that I had them within reach I really want to complete the pair I'm in the process of putting together. If anybody has a pair please let me know! Thank you!

View attachment 968751
Good call

Username Hidden said:
He mispelled anus20123
I think he was trying to get all up in mine without lube

Bump

Bump

Bump because people are out of their minds and think I'm a sucker