• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X metal hat?

Jase_nz

I should Work at Oakley
Australia
So this chef's hat beret hat came with the romeo I got today? Any ideas if collectable? I know some of you guys collect hats and key chains and stuff

20190802_115901.jpg
20190802_115930.jpg
20190802_115941.jpg
20190802_115816.jpg

as usual @"TRUMP" knows some people....good people.. Id be interested to know any info about it. Thanks Trump you're a legend and always helpful

Nice tool poster, the berets came out the late 90’s there are a couple versions a static o, the x-metal, and a skull, the later version have stretch band instead of the strap, it’s a really cool piece. The Value is about 100 to 150

Nice tool poster, the berets came out the late 90’s there are a couple versions a static o, the x-metal, and a skull, the later version have stretch band instead of the strap, it’s a really cool piece. The Value is about 100 to 150
Haha are you serious? condition OK, strap is fine just got some fluff on it from the bed cover. I don't dare to wash it and iron it now. might sell it or trade it I think. I look stupid in a hat!

Cool hat!!!

This kind of stuff is exchanged at unreasonable price in these days on ebay... people are getting crazy :)

Thank you for the tag, Dave, but I`ve already got one:

Latest Posts

Back