• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal history and days to come *a bit gloomy but inevitable*

I'd like to participate in the R2 rubbers project. Though i will be purchasing lenses first within the year hehe.

I got in touch with some local oakley repair guys and they seemed to have a good number of inquiries for R2 rubber from their customers. Since they use linegear rubbers for their repairs im sure they will immediately recommend linegear R2 rubbers if made available

R2 is such a well designed comfortably light frame it is certainly worth preserving for the generations to come with backup rubber. Once suitable replacements were available I am certain the second hand prices would also benefit massively. This is such an underrated frame and I have found on a day to day basis it is almost my go-to pair now - Polished / Titanium Iridium.

R2 is such a well designed comfortably light frame it is certainly worth preserving for the generations to come with backup rubber. Once suitable replacements were available I am certain the second hand prices would also benefit massively. This is such an underrated frame and I have found on a day to day basis it is almost my go-to pair now - Polished / Titanium Iridium.

I hope linegear pulls the trigger. If done right everyone wins. :D

Back