• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal Ichrio

The WBC Ichiro Juliet......

WBCIchiro-1.jpg

Various non-serialized pairs (common colors, not the WBC or Carbon) have been going for under $300 recently on eBay, that's brand new w/o the original box, only glasses and microbag. I've been watching the auctions for a while now and I can definitely say that a serialized pair will bring in 30-50% more money, with the same conditions. If the OP has an opportunity to snag a serialized pair for $300 or less, and it's in mint condition, then jump on it...I would, even if it's one of the more common colorways like the polished w/slate. Serialized pairs are more desirable IMO.

Hey there, since this this bout ichiro.
I'd like to ask, does the polished ichiro/ice iridium comes with no sku+no serial?
As I bought one of the bay recently. Just wondering if its really an ichiro frame. Not just some polished frame popped in with a ichiro lens

Or did I ever stumbled across a guy on Flickr they does custom ichiro etched lens?

Hey there, since this this bout ichiro.
I'd like to ask, does the polished ichiro/ice iridium comes with no sku+no serial?
As I bought one of the bay recently. Just wondering if its really an ichiro frame. Not just some polished frame popped in with a ichiro lens

Or did I ever stumbled across a guy on Flickr they does custom ichiro etched lens?

Be wary of the eBay seller "swinic".....he likes to put Ichiro lenses in a non-serialed Polished frame.

If you buy a pair WITHOUT SERIAL MAKE SURE IT HAS ICHIRO BOX. If you get a pair WITHOUT box only buy with Ichiro Serial number. Make it simple and legit this way so you won't have to worry about LEGIT pairs

If you buy a pair WITHOUT SERIAL MAKE SURE IT HAS ICHIRO BOX. If you get a pair WITHOUT box only buy with Ichiro Serial number. Make it simple and legit this way so you won't have to worry about LEGIT pairs

All Ichiro Juliets had a serial number and the number matched the boxes, however a significant quantity of Polished - Emerald Slate 12-684 had no serial.

All Ichiro Juliets had a serial number and the number matched the boxes, however a significant quantity of Polished - Emerald Slate 12-684 had no serial.

My point exactly. That is why he knows he's getting LEGIT pair if he gets a pair without a box it will have a serial number. If he get a pair without serial he best have a box for proof. Honest question did you not understand my point?

My general rule of thumb is every Ichiro juliet with the exception of the emerald slate version MUST be serialized because they all were. Any other version that claims otherwise I would steer clear of unless you really want the ichiro lens at a extra high premium.

Latest Posts

Back