• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold X Metal Juliet Iridium Cyclops

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
I’m blushing a little
Or maybe I’m still horny from the oics @scrodo posted earlier......probably that, yeah

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I hit the buy it now...

Re-quote my post in your earlier reply bro to get the intially wrong info off. I knew something was off the second I posted that. Stupid maths on the weekend. :p My brain wasn't remembering that back in '99 the dollar was actually worth more than now.

Username Hidden said:
Re-quote my post in your earlier reply bro to get the intially wrong info off. I knew something was off the second I posted that. Stupid maths on the weekend. :p My brain wasn't remembering that back in '99 the dollar was actually worth more than now.

It helps my case to drive up price. In today’s world, the truth doesn’t matter. Just what is reported...lol

Username Hidden said:
It helps my case to drive up price. In today’s world, the truth doesn’t matter. Just what is reported...lol
So this!

Username Hidden said:
Done

Username Hidden said:

Oh my....yet I have no real argument to that statement sadly. Haha!

Username Hidden said:
Y’all got a long way to go from what I hear going on behind closed doors.

Username Hidden said:
Y’all got a long way to go from what I hear going on behind closed doors.
I can second that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back