• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-metal Juliet or similar frame

Toomin

Oakley Beginner
Years ago, i tried on a pair of Juliet glasses, id been shopping for awhile, nothing quite fit. That was my first O-head moment. They felt made for me, never fell off, if you poured a mold im not sure it would be better. So i bought a pair after saving up the money. I bought Linegear accessories, 4 lens, full on Enthusiast.

I have lost sight in an eye, and felt wearing glasses all the time was a safe protective route from being blind. Well, a few months ago, my oakleys were stolen. I still have the lens, so obviously replacing the frames are plausible, but is there any other similar frames i can buy new? Or is just hunting down a pair of juliets used the best route in your opinion?

Thanks for any suggestions or help.

Well if you want Juliets you will have to buy them 3rd party due to they are no longer made, if you buy from eBay or here, if you meet the requirements, there are people and collectors that still have new ones, the down fall is they cost more to get them new, or you can find a used pair and have them redone by several people here, they can make them new again andeven better then the original!

Welcome to the Forum

Toomin, there won't be much "Hunt" involved in here. Juliets are the most popular and produced X Metal frame Oakley made. They can be replaced very easily when you get exchange access here in the forum. There are always multiple pairs for sale in the X Metal Exchange, I've gotten 7 pair myself in the last year.

;)

Well if you want Juliets you will have to buy them 3rd party due to they are no longer made, if you buy from eBay or here, if you meet the requirements, there are people and collectors that still have new ones, the down fall is they cost more to get them new, or you can find a used pair and have them redone by several people here, they can make them new again andeven better then the original!

Welcome to the Forum
This.

Welcome to the Forum
I havent found anything close to them in my searching for a new pair. The money is W/e. They are necessary for me at this point.

I havent found anything close to them in my searching for a new pair. The money is W/e. They are necessary for me at this point.
After 2 weeks and 15 posts of getting to know the members here you can post your "want to buy" thread in the exchange section.

Which Juliets did you have? Color? You can go to O-review.com and look under X-metal, Juliets, and there is the full list with pictures and sku

They were x-metal juilets. I think they were the 2nd gen. Not polished or anything special on the framesand they came with Iridium colored lenses. I wore them a ton, i realize the nosepiece was loose after reading stuff here.

I liked wearing them out and about, then could switch lenses and wear them inside.

Toomin, there won't be much "Hunt" involved in here. Juliets are the most popular and produced X Metal frame Oakley made. They can be replaced very easily when you get exchange access here in the forum. There are always multiple pairs for sale in the X Metal Exchange, I've gotten 7 pair myself in the last year.

;)
I hope so.

Well any x-metal Juliet would fit the lenses you have, and there are several of that frame on eBay right now ranging from 300 to 500 in great condition

Back