• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold X metal Juliet Polished frame

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

selling my polished frame as I am freeing up some funds for another project.

will come in a non matching Juliet box, it has no serial number but has a very tight nose bridge (id say almost new) was a daily pair for me for the last few years but due to the amazing Scottish summers we have and having another pair of Juliet seen very little use. Now no longer required.

comes with no lens gasket, no coin, no micro bag, no lenses. but in a plasma box (not in great shape), for shipping purposes.

has brand new nose and ear rubbers, brand new Oakley products.

the gaskets where the screws holds the lenses in are missing as well, thought I had them in a packet somewhere, if I find them will be included at no extra cost.

the screws that hold the lenses in, are brand new from line gear also.

bad point: there are some scratches on the left of the frame where the leg connects to the frame, would make a great pair to have re finished or as a daily pair (pictures of scratches included)

I am looking for £150 ono shipped for the frames. payments via Pay-pal G&S as per rules.

note: I am currently in talks with someone willing to purchase the frame as we speak. Thought i would advertise regardless.

IMG_7274.JPG

IMG_7275.JPG

IMG_7276.JPG

IMG_7277.JPG

IMG_7278.JPG

IMG_7279.JPG

Some people reacted to this post.
PM mate

Replied

Status