• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying X metal Juliet

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Your offer is a shame.
Gen.3 rare? For real?
Near Mint with a loose Nose bridge and bad Earsocks ?? For real?
I’ll give you three guesses where he’s from, but you’ll only need one. I’m pretty sure it’s another famous seller using a new username.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I’ll give you three guesses where he’s from, but you’ll only need one. I’m pretty sure it’s another famous seller using a new username.
Are you accusing a Member having two accounts?

Username Hidden said:
Your offer is a shame.
Gen.3 rare? For real?
Near Mint with a loose Nose bridge and bad Earsocks ?? For real?
1st off stop hating and nothing is loose and those are original and have been worn less than 10 times your an idiot thanks

Username Hidden said:
1st off stop hating and nothing is loose and those are original and have been worn less than 10 times your an idiot thanks
And this is my only account fyi and yes they are rare to me, learn something about sales

Username Hidden said:
Username Hidden said:
And this is my only account fyi and yes they are rare to me, learn something about sales
You should learn more about X-Metal instead of sales.

Have a good day

Username Hidden said:

Rare gen 3 Oakley Juliet X Metal Sunglasses with Ice Blue Polarized Lens, these are near mint-mint as they have no scratches on frames or lens..​

View attachment 836042

View attachment 836043

View attachment 836044

View attachment 836045

View attachment 836046
If you are looking to offload or trade these I would suggest starting your own sale/trade thread instead of hijacking other people's sales threads. Also I don't see a serial number so I think they might be 4th generation which in plasma ice is a very common colourway and valued at around $250 max (my opinion)

Username Hidden said:
Are you accusing a Member having two accounts?
The admin can see isp’s, determining if an account is a duplicate would be easy...
130DDE90-F842-4E99-95D9-470D61D92D5B.png