• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-metal Juliets in Silver F case?

It looks much smaller than the small pill case. I can never get use out of that one and I like smaller frames
It is nowhere near as functional as your small pill case unfortunately. It is a super cool looking case! My question is why not make a larger version for people to actually use with other pairs of eyewear? I don't even own the pair of glasses it was designed for, lol.

Yea it does look cool. Any idea what year it’s from?
It is nowhere near as functional as your small pill case unfortunately. It is a super cool looking case! My question is why not make a larger version for people to actually use with other pairs of eyewear? I don't even own the pair of glasses it was designed for, lol.

It is designed for the Sliver F only. It‘s the foldable version of the Sliver. Came in 2014.
I think it’s very handy. You can put them in your backpocket safely.

Last edited:
It is designed for the Sliver F only. It‘s the foldable version of the Sliver. Came in 2014.
I think it’s very handy. You can put them in your backpocket safely.
Thank you for clarifying the year! So my memory isn't too terrible, lol. I love the look of the case but sadly the Sliver just doesn't look good on me. I never had the foldable Sliver F but had 2 pairs of Sliver frames that I ended up selling.

Latest Posts

Back