• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal juliets

Ls1fox

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
I didn't realize there was a section just for new X metal purchase when I posted yesterday. I got a pair of Xmetal colorway juliests with ruby lenses in today. They are very tight and in great condition. I am looking forward to growing my small x metal collection.
20220204_195900.jpg
20220204_195920.jpg
20220204_195851.jpg

X metals are like rabbits in heat .. before you know it they’re multiplying out of control ..

Nice pickups .. look in the exchange for more x metals to grab

X metals are like rabbits in heat .. before you know it they’re multiplying out of control ..

Nice pickups .. look in the exchange for more x metals to grab
I have been watching the exchange pretty closely. As soon as my wallet recover from these two I am going for a pair of R1

I have been fairly far down the custom knife rabbit hole so the Romeo prices don't scare me honestly. I just haddent planned on spend 800 in one week on juliets and lenses.
In all honesty... if Juliet's work for you then right now is probably the best I have seen the prices since 2015-16. I would get every single one you would ever want while the interest in them is down. R1's I feel are riding the same Michael Jordan carpet as Mars right now and are selling a bit high for what they are worth. I've personally decided to give R1's a rest and go after R2's and XX even though the XX is getting tougher to get a sweet deal on I still pursue them since its my favorite.

In all honesty... if Juliet's work for you then right now is probably the best I have seen the prices since 2015-16. I would get every single one you would ever want while the interest in them is down. R1's I feel are riding the same Michael Jordan carpet as Mars right now and are selling a bit high for what they are worth. I've personally decided to give R1's a rest and go after R2's and XX even though the XX is getting tougher to get a sweet deal on I still pursue them since its my favorite.
I appreciate the advice and will focus for now on juliets until the others come down a little. Juliets are the only x metal oakleys I have owned so far and eventually I want to try some others out.

I appreciate the advice and will focus for now on juliets until the others come down a little. Juliets are the only x metal oakleys I have owned so far and eventually I want to try some others out.
Have fun with it! I live by the rule of buying it right and passing when its wrong so if a pair does not appeal to me I can always get my money back by selling. Thats the great part of X Metals is if you sell it for the right price it always sells. Keep an eye on the exchange here cause Ive seen some great deals on Juliets and actually a couple fair priced R1's recently. I feel the basic used R1 will settle into around $750 when MJ effect passes by and completes near mints 1K plus (ballpark). Im actually kinda envious of those of you who the Juliet look good wearing cause I would have a museum of Juliets if they looked good on me. Thats why I love the XX. Twice the price though for those extra millimeters!