• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal LENS CASE??????

ucdavis4PT0gpa

I should Work at Oakley
Oceanside, Oregon
Anyone seen THIS before???? And what is a fair price?

CASE.jpg

case2.jpg

That is an RX lens sample case. It holds round RX samples for color tints on RX lenses... I have seen them go from$60.00 to $150 depending if the lens samples are present or not....Mostly used by RX store to show consumers what the tint of the lens will be and I think the some have RX strengths too.....

ahhh....okay-figured you would know. I thought I'd seen ones with RX on them but not the X Metal logo...probably just wasn't paying attention. This one is $105 shipped, no samples. I'd LIKE to pick it up but given it would be exclusively a display piece and the display case I'm looking at from IKEA is $120, not sure its worth it right now.

Based on the picture this is an 18 though I'd likely just pull the foam and store it...not much use for it. I'd actually be inclined to cut my own foam and make it something like a 4 sunglass carrying case.

There was a larger version made with the Xmetal logo on it too. I believe it was designed for the Jordan Romeo for Reps to show off.....

$105 is a little high without the samples....

Back