• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal Lot On The Bay

One love guys! We're just discussing sunglasses here.

But if anything I'd say that them being in a bundle should lower the total value since you're buying them all together.

LOL, didn't take anything personal CarGuy. It just seemed to me with what I have been buying lately the prices would be up there a bit. I haven't bought Juliets off Ebay and thought they were following the trend of the R1's and X-Squared. But then again my X-Squared have been in like new condition with boxes and coins and R1's are what they are. I'll be waiting on the Pokememan cards.

Seems like a lot of these lots have been up on eBay lately. My mentality would tell me it should be lower because its essentially a "bulk" discount. He gets all his money at once without having to auction each pair. But then again like was said earlier, if he went to auction with each pair, he might fetch close to that. Some pairs do seems to get out of hand, and people get caught up in the bidding.

I wonder what the offer was? since he rejected it.