• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal MArs, Do U Actually Wear Tem Or Is Just A Display Tem?

I wear my leather mars. I need a new pic. This was when I first got them.
I want a crater and a normal mars too.

2VsP0_Kc_original.jpg

to prove even in U.K. the sun does shine..but it sometimes does rain...tried to upload photo but it failed is it pilot error on my part..any guidence would be grateful..

Thanks

Hoot

1). I want a pair of Mars.
2). One of the most badASS 'stahces Ive seen. I twirl my mustache to you sir!

Last edited by a moderator:
Do these sit closer to the face than Juliets? I'm sure hoping so, the Juliets sat way off my nose (I guess my nose sits relatively high compared to my eyes) and were too small to boot.

I have two pair. Leather and Ruby, I wear the ruby 3-4 times a year, leather i've worn twice since i bought them 4 years ago.

I know I wear my Mars leather at least 3x a year
I have two pair. Leather and Ruby, I wear the ruby 3-4 times a year, leather i've worn twice since i bought them 4 years ago.

Bigger b**ls than me, I wear my Rubies all the time but am just too chicken to wear the leathers. Literally never have never worn them since they came with box and all.
And really only over a concern for getting them oily.
So let me ask, do you guys have the boxes for these?
And in general, does having a complete boxed pair influence your wearing decisions? Do you wear a pair less than than you would because they are complete?

Bigger b**ls than me, I wear my Rubies all the time but am just too chicken to wear the leathers. Literally never have never worn them since they came with box and all.
And really only over a concern for getting them oily.
So let me ask, do you guys have the boxes for these?
And in general, does having a complete boxed pair influence your wearing decisions? Do you wear a pair less than than you would because they are complete?

The four production pairs I have all serial match and are complete, with glasses and boxes mint. Wearing a pair or not makes no difference based on having the original box, I just never wear the leather pair as they are sooo perfect mint, that they will go down a grade if worn. The other Mars, if looked after, will stay perfect.

What pairs do you actually wear Romeo?

All the ones I have except leather, ie production issues; x metal - black, x metal crater - black, x metal - ruby. Custom; x metal crater - ice, and brushed x metal/leather - emerald. The only Mars I am missing is x metal - emerald 04-106 (which I did have awhile ago).

Back