• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal MArs, Do U Actually Wear Tem Or Is Just A Display Tem?

There's a seller going through some 'like new' X-Metal black iridium Mars on ebay right now. BIN of $250 with no box/coin/etc. He's got a bare frame with no clips or lenses for $30 less (seems like it's worth $30 for lenses and complete frame)

If I knew Mars fit and looked good on me I'd be tempted to snatch a set. Unless he relisted the same pair that was ended with BIN he might have several.

There's a seller going through some 'like new' X-Metal black iridium Mars on ebay right now. BIN of $250 with no box/coin/etc. He's got a bare frame with no clips or lenses for $30 less (seems like it's worth $30 for lenses and complete frame)

If I knew Mars fit and looked good on me I'd be tempted to snatch a set. Unless he relisted the same pair that was ended with BIN he might have several.

Ebay seller " eyeframesman"...he seems to have a steady flow of the frames/lenses combo..i bought a boxed crater friom him 5 years ago

Hoot

All the ones I have except leather, ie production issues; x metal - black, x metal crater - black, x metal - ruby. Custom; x metal crater - ice, and brushed x metal/leather - emerald. The only Mars I am missing is x metal - emerald 04-106 (which I did have awhile ago).

there are mars with normal Xmetal surfaces? my Crater is brushed Xmetal.. i thought that was normal for the mars.

Back